<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Words of Wisdom 

I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.

I don't approve of political jokes, I've seen too many of them get
elected.


I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a peeing
section in a swimming pool?


Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled.

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend
will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"-


I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting
clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed
up in the first place!

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply
press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?


Stress is when you wake up screaming and then you realize you haven't
fallen asleep yet.

My husband says I never listen to him (at least I think that's what
he said).


If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started
with something called LABOR!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?